Your use of the site, the site content, and any use of the service or items obtained through the site are at your own risk. The information is provided by Shikshya and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Shikshya. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
IELTS Materials, Information and Advice on Shikshya
Our website contains information and advice about the IELTS test. All information is accurate to the best of our abilities. However, you should always take responsibility to check details directly with IELTS through their website: ielts.org or through the British Council or IDP. Advice and instructions we offer regarding exam techniques is based on our own personal opinions to help you reach your potential score. Do not confuse advice with exam rules. You are under no obligation to follow our advice.
Our teacher is a professional, qualified teacher who has trained from IDP and has been teaching for 5 years. All our materials have been written for our IELTS students to provide practice lessons for IELTS exam preparation. The pages on our site do not contain authentic IELTS tests, they contain practice exercises and lessons created for free by us or taken from internet.
While it is useful to use our materials to practise and develop your IELTS skills, you should also practise at least one full authentic IELTS test under exam conditions – this is essential IELTS preparation. You can find free practice tests on this page: https://takeielts.britishcouncil.org/take-ielts/prepare/free-ielts-practice-tests
The materials on this website and youtube channel have been written by us and are copyrighted to us with the exception of:
- Articles: Some articles have been sourced from online magazines or other informative websites for the purpose of creating an IELTS reading or listening lesson based on common IELTS topics.
- Writing task 1 charts: Not all charts, tables, diagrams etc have been created by ourselves. Some charts have been sourced online or are authentic IELTS tasks published by IELTS Cambridge English for your use. The lessons, exercises, tips and model answers attached to the charts have all been created by ourselves to help you grasp the fundamentals of IELTS.
- Pictures: Many topic based lessons come with pictures to create more interest. No pictures have been designed by ourselves, they have all been sourced online.
- Test details and band score tables are from the original source as they are factual information about the IELTS test.
- All items provided in material section and/or Mock tests provided in this website are of Cambridge Assessment English we are not the owner of it and all credits goes to Cambridge Assessment English.
Our materials (with the exceptions listed above), audios, videos, model answers, exercises and tips have all been created by ourselves in order to help students understand and learn techniques useful for tackling the IELTS test. Our materials are for use on our website and youtube channel only. They can not be published, replicated or used elsewhere without our permission. All rights are reserved.
Good luck with your study!
All the best